A compendium of lectures by different stakeholders at the second anti-money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism summit which took place in Abuja, Nigeria 2008. Learn from the various subject matter experts including how they proffered solutions to various AML challenges. Participants were also not left out from making contributions to the communique.
Enjoy the Nostalgia of this event which took place a decade ago (2008) and determine if the AML fight has made a significant improvement or the foundation was laid wrongly, you be the judge.
Disclaimer: This course is purely for research purpose and a contribution to the AML knowledge base.
- National Assembly Of Nigeria (NASS) Rep FREE PREVIEW
- Federal Road Safety Corp (FRSC) Representative
- Ministry of Justice Rep.
- GIABA Representative FREE PREVIEW
- Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) Rep.
- Economic & Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Rep
- Nigeria Police Force (Special Fraud Unit)
- Association of Bureaux De Change Operators of Nigeria (ABCON) Rep
- Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU) Rep
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Rep.
- Committee of Chief Compliance Officers of banks In Nigeria (CCCOBIN) Rep.
A Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) with a Postgraduate degree in Strategic Intelligence & Criminal Justice. He has a broad knowledge of the private and public sectors in evaluation, project financing, and development.
Mr. Samuel has been a driver in the AML/CFT regime in Nigeria and West Africa and has trained and mentored over 500 students and staff of several Financial and Designated Non-Financial Institutions in Nigeria and West Africa. He has also participated in regional and international Fora on Anti- Money Laundering / Combating the Financing of Terrorism. He contributed to developing effective AML/CFT risk methodologies and controls for monitoring money laundering/terrorist financing threats within the financial sector. He is also a certified examiner, World Bank Institute trained facilitator, Member, International Association of Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysts (IALEIA), and an Associate, Certified Fraud Examiner (ACFE).